AIB Bank, like many organisations, works with external IT service partners to assist them in effective and efficient delivery to their business users. This has allowed the bank to balance internal and external capability through this added flexibility.
The bank has ongoing requirements for It skills, banking knowledge and support across multiple technologies and languages including Java, .Net, VB, SAP, BA, PM, PL/1, Cobol, SSRS, BOBJ, Hyperion, ab Initio, Teradata, Unix, Domino, and Oracle.
System Dynamics was recently reselected as a partner to AIB Bank for the delivery of these IT Services.
Through our Flexible Delivery Framework we:
- continue to provide consultants to meet the bank's requirements,
- proactively manage consultant performance and client satisfaction through Service Management,
- actively work with the bank to ensure that knowledge is retained within the teams as part of our FlexITeam engagement,
- have taken responsibility for project delivery through FlexIProject when required.
By providing the Bank with a comprehensive range of skills and services across applications and infrastructure, the Bank has benefitted from:
- access to cost effective skills within a fully managed framework,
- the ability to ramp the skills up and down at short notice,
- the ability to oursource projects where required through FlexIProject, bringing additional flexibility.